Did you hit a wall? Park a little too close to another vehicle? Sustain damage from loose chippings? Or is the bumper even slightly cracked? This does not always mean that the bumper has to be replaced: in many cases, we can solve the problem using bonding techniques.
How do we proceed?
- First, we repair the damage or remove the dent from the plastic bumper. If it is cracked, a plastic filler is applied, which ensures that the bumper remains flexible enough afterwards to absorb minor impacts.
- After that, we tackle the paint damage.
- We start by applying a protective adhesive primer to make sure the coat of paint will not peel off after a while.
- Then, the bumper damage is painted over with 2 or more coats of paint (depending on your car, metallic, pearlescent, mica or flip-flop pigment). Since we are a Spot Repair specialist, you can rest assured that the repair is done quickly and efficiently, while also using less paint to significantly reduce the repair costs.
- The process is completed with two more coats of clear lacquer.
- We also use custom drying systems to save time during the curing period.
Request a no-obligation quote and
book your repair appointment
Request your free no-obligation quote now. You can expect it within 4 working hours. With your quote you can then easily book a repair appointment.